DESIGN CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT SERVICE ONLY
After the design proposal has been accepted by the client for their particular project, First Impressions Decor™ will develop a design concept.
Projects are completed adhering to the principles of Sustainable Designthat includes use of environmentally friendly and energy efficient products.
Universal Design principles are also incorporated into many projects to ensure spaces are accessible and enjoyed by everyone.
Design Concept Development may cover some or all of the following as required:
- Floor plan schematics, lighting plans and colour boards.
- Product sourcing and selection of hard finishes materials to include:
- cabinetry, millwork and counters,
- wall finishes (paint, wallpaper, specialty coatings)
- plumbing, faucets, hardware,
- ceiling materials
- floor materials (tiles, hardwood, carpet),
- architectural millwork (stair pickets, base, trim, doors, casings and cornice)
- Product sourcing and selection of soft finishes to include:
- window treatments,
- artwork and accessories.
- Preparation of hard and soft finishes specification schedules.
- Preparation of budget at current market rates for finishes specified, workrooms and/or licensed professionals, contractors hired to complete installation of finishes.
Concept Development is a Fixed Fee per space dependant on the actual scope of work.