WHEN YOU ARE RENOVATING, BUILDING, BUYING, DESIGNING OR DECORATING – WE CAN BRING YOUR VISIONS TO LIFE
Professional design and decorating services that provide cost-effective methods to improve interior spaces by creating new designs or solving existing design problems.
Projects are completed adhering to the principles of Sustainable Design that includes use of environmentally friendly and energy efficient products.
Universal Design principles are also incorporated into many projects to ensure spaces are accessible and enjoyed by everyone.
Each project is unique and services are tailored to suit each. Services can be as limited as a design consultation only or can include:
- Residential design including Kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling
- Commercial (office space) design and renovation
- Space Analysis and planning
- Builder model home/suites, common area/lobby interior design and decorating
- Decorating services including all soft finishes, drapery, furnishings, lighting, wall coverings, floor coverings, art and accessories.
- Home Staging & Styling to prepare residences entering re-sale market
- Colour and all finishes selection
- Lighting plans for any new or renovation projects
- Preparation of drawings, specifications, schedules and budget for new and renovation projects
- Collaboration with trades, suppliers and licensed professionals
- Project coordination, management, and site supervision
- Product sourcing, purchasing and installation of custom designed products (see Products page).
First Impressions Decor™ deals with an extensive network of licensed practitioners in their field who are members of and abide by their professional association code of conduct and membership requirements to be a member in good standing, and are required to offer a warranty on all work, carry liability insurance, carry applicable licenses, provide a detailed, written contract/scope of work, maintain a professional level of knowledge of current building codes, permit procedures, and technical skills, and maintain a safe and organized worksite.
Contact us for more detailed information.